A contract concluded on this website will be valid only if the other contracting Party is an adult natural person, having the right to establish a contractual relation, or a registered legal entity having the right to establish a contractual relation as a legal entity.
By using this website, the user accepts financial responsibility for all uses of this website by her/him and/or other persons using it under her/his responsibility.
These “Terms and Conditions” provide for the terms of the contractual relation between https://hospitality.cyprusmarathon.com acting as a supplier for various accommodation packages and a client and/or customer using this website and/or purchasing services through it (hereinafter referred to as “the client” or “the customer”).
- Bookings and Reservations
Package holiday bookings, inclusive of accommodation and transfers organised by ourselves. Your booking is with GK RUNNING IN CYPRUS LTD of P.O. Box 12063, 2340, Nicosia, Cyprus. Registration Number: ΗΕ386293, (we, us, the Company).
- Your booking
- A booking will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice. This booking is made on the terms of these booking conditions. When you make a booking, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions.
- It is your responsibility to let us know, at the time of booking whether extra assistance is required for any disability you or another member of your party may have or if there are any special requests. Please note that we will try to accommodate special requests that are reasonable but cannot guarantee this, especially where it is outside of our control. In particular, special requests such as low floor, sea views etc are not able to be guaranteed unless you have specifically booked the type of room in question.
- IMPORTANT: What is not included in your booking. This is not an exhaustive
- Race entry
- Travel insurance.
- Insurance cover for any of your possessions – including, but not limited to, any sports equipment you take with you on your holidays.
- Flights and baggage
- Any items listed as optional extras, such as excursions, which will be subject to the separate terms and conditions entered into by you at the time of booking.
- The cost of any required visas and passports.
- Local tourist taxes, which may be payable locally
- Cots and food for infants under 2 years of age.
- Fees and Payment
- When you make your booking, you must pay the whole amount plus the cost of any items listed as optional extras, such as airport transfers – these will be clearly stated at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the holidays shown in our You will be advised of the current price of the holiday that you wish to book before your booking is confirmed.
Guests who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Payments already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions:
- Cancellation made 90 days or more in advance of arrival date = Full payment refund
- Cancellation made 45 days or less of arrival date = 50% of payment refund
- Cancellation made 21 days or less of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking due
Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason forfeit their payment and the full amount of the booking will be due.
Cancellations made regarding the Pafos Tour are non-refundable.
- If You Change Your Booking
If, after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent. You will be asked to pay an administration charge of €50 per booking, and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible.
Note: Certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
If the number of people on a booking changes, the holiday price will be recalculated on the basis of the amended party size and you will need to pay any difference in the holiday price. Note: any resulting increase in the holiday price per person is not a cancellation charge.
- If We Cancel Your Booking
We reserve the right to cancel your booking. We will not cancel less than 4 weeks before your departure date, except for unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances.
Unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances means a situation beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.
If your holiday is cancelled you can either have a full refund of all monies paid or accept an alternative holiday of comparable standard from us (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value).
- Minimum duration of stay
The minimum duration of stay is for three nights.
- Check-in and Check-out
Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below;
Check-in by: 14:00pm
Check-out by: 12:00am
- Our Liability to You
You must inform us, without undue delay, of any failure to perform or improper performance of the travel services included in this package. If any of the travel services included in your package are not performed in accordance with your booking or are improperly performed by us or the travel service suppliers (and this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements) you may be entitled to an appropriate price reduction or compensation or both. We will not be liable where any failure to perform or improper performance of the travel services is due to: you or another member of your party; a third party unconnected with the provision of the travel services in the package and is unforeseeable or unavoidable; or unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances, which means a situation beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken.
Protecting your money
Our travel agents licence is issued by the Deputy Ministry of Tourism. You can find out more information at http://www.visitcyprus.biz.
If you have a complaint about any of the services included in your holiday please contact us at the email [email protected].
- Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements
Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.